|Active ingredients||Fluoropolymer, Lubricant, Ethylene co-Polymer|
|Application||Blown Film, Cast Film and Sheet, Injection|
|Recommend Addition Rate||0.5-1.0%|
|Regulation Compliance||RoHS , AP89(I), FDA|
|Shelf Life||1 Year in dry condition (Please seal the bag after opening)|
|Product Package||20 kgs. in Heavy Duty PE Bag|
Processing Saver – MEPA001 is a processing aid additive. It helps to enhance process ability and to reduce production cost. It is widely used in various applications ranging from Blown Film, Injection, Extrusion to Monofilament and Fiber.
Features and Benefits
- – Eliminates and reduce of Sharkskin
- – Reduces and Improve melt Fracture
- – Reduces of die built up and extend running time
- – Helps to improve Clarity and reduce gel formation
- – Improves throughput and Energy Conservation
Disclaimer : The information in this document is known to be correct from the best of our knowledge. The recommendations are only to be used as a guideline in the use of this product. TH Color makes no warranties and no responsibility for the result of use and misuse of this product.